Our Glendale Veterinarians Love Pets
Dr. Ed Cohen knew he wanted to work with animals at the age of nine when he nursed an injured woodpecker back to health. This was further confirmed in high school when he spent many days observing a local veterinary office. In 2005, he founded and operated Anthem Pet Medical Center, which in 2015, relocated and changed its name to Stetson Hills Animal Hospital. Today, he is still living out his dream here, along with a team of fellow Glendale veterinarians. Though the name has changed, the service has not, as they provide compassionate care to pets and owners. Our Glendale veterinarians have seen many pets over the years on a regular basis. Along with dogs and cats, they have seen pocket pets, such as guinea pigs, ferrets, gerbils, and much more. No matter what kind of furry friend you have, we can’t wait to meet them. Please come and visit Stetson Hills Animal Hospital soon!
Our Veterinary Services
At Stetson Hills Animal Hospital, our Glendale veterinarians provide the following services for all pets:
- Preventive medicine and wellness care, which depending on their age can include physical exams, vaccinations, parasite and heartworm testing/prevention, and more
- Diagnostic services, including lab testing, digital x-rays, ultrasounds, and cardiac exams
- Pet dental care, which includes teeth cleaning and polishing, x-rays, and extractions if they are needed
- Dermatology care, where we help your furry friend with itchy skin from allergies or treat an ear infection
- Pet surgery, with procedures ranging from spays and neuters to repairing eyelids and even rhinoplasty
- Pet pain management for those with degenerative arthritis, or those recovering from an injury or surgery
- Dietary and behavioral counseling for pets of all ages
- An in-house pet pharmacy that’s stocked with everything your furry friend needs medicinally
- Four types of holistic, non-traditional treatments for pets, including acupuncture, nutritional therapy, and Eastern (Chinese) and Western herbal therapies
If you want to bring your pet to Stetson Hills Animal Hospital, contact us at 623-889-7090 for an appointment.